Wednesday 10 June 2009

Malmö and Anderstorp

M: Just a quick post today, as we're off to bed now after a nice day in Malmö (see map!) with Anna, Eva and Ida's mamma. We're now in Anderstorp (the 'A' on the map!) at Ida's mamma's house and have spent the night mulling around with the dogs and watching TV.



On our journey we listened to Creedence Clearwater Revival, Ted Gärdestad, Joni Mitchell, Lenny Kravitz and an assortment of tunes from my ipod.

We're up early tomorrow morning (7am!) to go to school for Lena's last day in school before she breaks up for summer! Apparently it will involve some singing...

When we've managed to unpack and settle in a little more we will upload some pictures and give you a quick idea of our plans for the summer ahead!

After the drive today and my obsession with seeing either a bear/wolf/moose, I thought I'd start a wildlife count and mention anything interesting I spot on our travels!

Today I saw ONE deer and ONE hare. I'm hoping Norrland has some treats in store!

God natt!

No comments: