Tuesday 9 June 2009

coffee,daytime tv,packing and stressing!!

I: Alright..woke up slightly later than planned, but its all good. Everything has been so hectic the last two weeks, so it hasn't really sunk in the fact that we are moving....but apparently we are and apparently TODAY! Stress! I thought the best way to approach stress and packing is to drink coffee and watch To buy or not to buy, and not look at all stuff that has to fit in to that one suitcase(I swear it looks smaller every day..) ....to be continued..

Mark has taken Zac out for a walk.I'm gonna miss Mark's family so much!! Since I'm not a big public crier I'm gonna go for the big Chanel sunglasses at the airport to hide my red raw eyes and smeared make up..there's gonna be some serious tears!!
I am looking forward to go home though...

Things that I cant wait to see/eat:

1) My family and friends(obviously..a bit cheesy really but hey ho)
2) Pick n mix,cheese,bread,grandma's cooking!
3) Simson and Balthazaar (my dogs)
4) Our new Sauna
5) Speaking Swedish..(im so much funnier in Swedish hahaha)
6) Swedish summer!!






M: Well I just got back from my last walk with B on the field (well, what's left of it) and have said yet another goodbye. It feels strange saying bye to all these people that have been such an important part of my life, but it's not the end! I can't wait for everyone to come and visit, so I can show off my new home (SVERIGE!!).

Granddad called earlier to wish me safe travels and it was good to speak to him!

Anyway, I suppose we should get on with our final packing duties and all the other bits we need to finish - charge our ipods, sort the external hard drive out, update the songs on our ipods etc.

Things Mark can't wait to see/eat/learn/be in Sweden:

1) Ida's family!
2) Farmor's famous chicken and rice!
3) Malmo! I can't wait to start exploring our new home!
4) Learning Swedish! Swedish For Immigrants!
5) Being an immigrant!
6) Making new friends!
7) Going inside the arctic circle!
8) Moose/a bear!
9) Ida's people - The Sami people!
10) Swimming in a lake!
11) Sailing with Ted!
12) Living in Anderstorp!
13) Hönö and all the other summer houses Ida's family has!
14) Sarek National Park...one day!



No comments: