Monday 24 August 2009

The Malmö festival,The Island and uni prep

I:Me,mark and Eva ventured out to the festival to watch a band call Devotchka (they kinda sound like Calexico) and we weren't dissapointed, it was mega good!! I never turn down a band with violin, accordian, standing bass and trumpet line up...



Above: Devotchka!



Above: Ida and Eva!




Above: Malmö festivalen!



Above: Sunset from the balcony


Yesterday we felt like going for a walk to the sea, but we decided to walk a different way to the beach. We ended up at this place called "The Island," which i have never been to despite my three years in Malmö...it was good! We can't wait to go back there in the winter when the sea is all rough and scary. On the way there we passed a big concrete factory, two spanish tourists talking about Zlatan, and several nice little harbours. I love Malmö!



Above: The concrete factory!



Above: Mark



Above: Ida




Above: the harbour, with the Öresund Bridge behind



Above:My uni kit (notice 'accidental' colour co-ordination!)


Tomorrow is the big day!! Ida Elsa Christina Carlsson is now a student again.Back to being poor and pretentious...I cant wait!

1 comment:

snafu said...

Hey Mark,

Please continue this blog, its great and the photography is nice. Dont get me wrong I enjoy your music blog but this one was particuarly good. Loved reading it. Do you still speak to A.Brines?